Long gone are the mornings when you barely uttered a word before you got to the office; the adults around you respecting the fact your brain was not yet caffeinated enough to deal with their conversation.
Now you are a parent and the chat is non-stop from the moment they open their eyes to when they go to sleep again at night.
Here are the nine conversations that every parent has had with their child before nine o'clock.
1. How do dreams get in my head?
2. Why do I have to go to school to learn?
3. Can we watch Paw Patrol instead?
4. Who was the first person to ever eat toast?
5. Can I put orange juice on my cereal?
6. When I can't see you, do you just disappear?
7. Who has moved my shoes?
8. Why do humans have fingernails?
9. Why should I listen to you?
Just get in the damn car.Suggest a correction