London-based fitness blogger Lucy Mountain is on a mission to teach her followers about how much calories there are in 'healthy' and 'unhealthy' foods.
Mountain, AKA The Fashion Fitness Foodie regularly compares food items believed to be healthier with those that aren't -- busting the myth that some foods are fattening while others are best for fat loss.
She believes that people should not limit themselves to certain foods, but rather eat in moderation, paying special attention to the calorie content in the food.
"No single food will cause weight gain. Eating more calories than you're expending over a period of time will," wrote Mountain on Instagram.
And you will not believe how many of these 'naughty' treats actually carry a similar amount of calories to so-called 'healthy' foods.
1. Salt and vinegar chips versus vegetable chips
2. 100 grams milk chocolate versus 100 grams dark chocolate
3. Almonds versus candy
4. Water versus water -- just the one on the right is fruity
5.Fruit and yoghurt versus fruit and yoghurt -- just the one on the right has coconut bits.
6. Potato, tuna and mayo salad -- the one on the right has oil and mayo
7. Solero ice cream versus Magnum ice cream
Suggest a correction