1. Eskom says it will have to self-correct by taking "stern action" against all those involved in violating the embattled parastatal's regulations. The statement comes after Business Leadership South Africa announced on Thursday it had suspended the membership of both Eskom and Transnet with immediate effect. Read more.
2. Embattled Jacaranda FM breakfast show co-host Tumi Morake has for the first time spoken out about the abuse she has endured since making comments about the effects apartheid has had on her. She has also revealed what it was like growing up in a political home and seeing her father go to jail as a little girl. Read more on this exclusive interview.
3. Tshego Seakgoe, South Africa's first black woman to feature on the cover of Playboy magazine, on Thursday paid tribute to Playboy legend Hugh Hefner who died at the age of 91. She remembered him as the person who inspired her life. Read more here.
4. Thousands of protesters flooded the streets in 15 city centres throughout South Africa on Wednesday to show their disapproval of President Jacob Zuma. The march, which was led by trade union federation Cosatu, was also against corruption and state capture. Watch as protesters express their frustrations with corruption.
5. Your faves have been partying up a storm in recent months. We have been gushing on those beautiful details at their events -- the decor, the flowers and the venue.
If you have wondered how your faves manage to pull out parties as lavish as they have been, wonder no more as we bring you the superwomen behind the dos. Read more.
6. Just when we thought 2 Strangers and a Wedding was one of the most bizarre yet fascinating wedding shows to hit South Africa's shores, then came Married At First Sight. With the former, two people who had never met got married and only got to see each other after exchanging their vows. Read more.
7. The nominees for the ninth installment of the Feather Awards have been announced and the list is looking all sorts of colourful. The list of nominated personalities was revealed at an event held at the Constitution Hill on Thursday morning. Read more.Suggest a correction