There aren’t very many occasions throughout the year to whip up a breathtaking, over-the-top dessert. That’s why when a holiday comes up, it’s important that you take the opportunity to make the most beautiful sweet treat you can imagine. This coming Easter is that perfect moment. Bake yourself a dessert so lovely, so sweet that even you “ooh” and “ahh” when you place it on the table. To be clear, we’re not talking about cute bunny Easter desserts that delight kids, but beauties that will wow all ages.
To help you in your quest for baking greatness, we’ve rounded up our 12 favorites. From cakes to pies to flans, here are our favorite dessert recipes worthy of your Easter celebration.
- 1Marshmallow Pavlova With Pineapple CurdHow Sweet It Is
- 2Cinnamon Swirl Layer CakeLove And Olive Oil
- 3Double Chocolate Nutella Carrot Cake Cups With Malted Cream Cheese FrostingHalf Baked Harvest
- 4Chocolate And Earl Grey London Fog CakeHummingbird High
- 5Passionfruit Curd PieHummingbird High
- 6Coconut Eton Mess Cake With Whipped Ricotta CreamHalf Baked Harvest
- 75-Ingredient Strawberry Rose TartHow Sweet It Is
- 86-Layer Coconut Chocolate Covered Peeps CakeHalf Baked Harvest
- 9Greek Yogurt Meyer Lemon Bundt CakeLove And Olive Oil
- 10Rosewater Vanilla Layer CakeLife Love And Sugar
- 11Leche FlanHummingbird High
- 12Giant Swiss Roll CakeLove And Olive Oil