It will be 2018 in just a few hours, and if you have your resolutions in place already, then great.
If not, then you might want to read on.
Twitter users have taken the responsibility of compiling a list of all the things people "cannot" take with them into the new year.
South African Twitter has spoken, under the hashtag #ThingsToLeaveIn2017, and Donald Trump, Zuma, f*ckboys, ''hoerism", fake friends and being broke are among the top items on the list.
If you missed it, here's what Twitter reckons we all need to make a fresh start on in 2018:
1. Apple, if you're listening, that autocorrect is not always cool, thanks:
— #OnlyLordKnows (@GC_Celebrity) December 3, 2017
2. We're done with cheaters in 2018:
3. What's the term again? Oh "fake friends":
#101ThingsToBeLeftIn2017 friends who never come through for you yet you always come through for them.— KeepItReal (@ThubaMamba) December 1, 2017
4. If this is you, please change. There's hope for you in 2018:
5. Crushes that just won't do the "right thing". Mxm:
Happy New Year everybody! We hope you have a safe crossover and a prosperous 2018.