Though paper bag waist pants are the comfortable trouser trend we've been waiting for, it can be difficult to find a pair that are flattering. The bunched fabric draws attention to your tummy area and the fussy material isn't exactly form fitting. It's a look that can easily be a hit or miss. What do we love about them? Their high-waist detailing and loose fit.
If you're looking for a pair of pants that look good one everyone, but aren't into the paper bag waist pant look, high-waist trousers are for you.
See below for 18 flattering styles that aren't paper bag waist pants:
- 1High-Rise PantsForever 21
- 2Stripe High-Waist TrousersForever 21
- 3Extreme High Waisted Drape Wide Leg Dress PantExpress
- 4CURVE High Waist Pants In Skinny FitASOS
- 5High Waisted Mensy TrousersTopshop
- 6Multi Colored Stripe Tapered PantsTopshop
- 7High Waisted Belted Sash Waist Ankle PantExpress
- 8WAYF Pisa High Waist Crop PantsNordstrom
- 9Awning Striped Straight-Leg TrousersForever 21
- 10Sam Pant with Pearl Button DetailEloquii
- 11Belted Tapered PantsTopshop
- 12Topshop High Waist Wide Leg TrousersNordstrom
- 13Slim-Fit Stretch TrousersMango
- 14WAYF Rennes High Waist Crop Lace PantsNordstrom
- 15Pull On Pinstripe TrouserEloquii
- 16Pleat Detail TrousersMango
- 17Topshop Cut About Pinstripe Cigarette TrousersNordstrom
- 18Vince Camuto High-Waist Crop PantsNordstrom
HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.