After all, your wedding day is an opportunity to embrace and share all the things you love with your guests, whether it's a signature cocktail with a clever, punny name or the assortment of treats you share at the end of the night.
Love lasagna? Serve it as mini cupcakes and watch your guests "ooh" and "ahh" over the adorableness. Are you a bit of a sushi aficionado? Ask a local sushi bar to create an impressive three-tier sushi tower featuring all your favourites.
Need more inspiration? Below, check out 14 non-traditional wedding cake-esque treats that you're sure to love if you prefer salty over sweet. Non-sweet treats have never looked so good!
- This Pizza Lover's DreamTodd Good Photography
- This Fruit-Adorned Cheese TierRachel Red Photography
- And Another, Because Weddings And Cheese Go So Gouda TogetherKallima Photography
- This Epic Sushi CakeJonatan Lopes
- And This Extra Fancy Sushi TowerKyla Bezaire/Koi Sushi
- This Delish Mac And Cheese CakeHein von Tonder
- And Let's Not Forget These Baby Lasagna CupcakesHeirloom LA
- This Bacon Cake Fit For A KingGeorge Hepher/Georges Bakery
- And These Avocado-Topped MacaronsColette Dike/Fooddeco
- This Surprisingly Chic Cheese And Pork Pie Cake
- This Majorly Decadent Fried Chicken CakeBrees Cakes
- This Fried Chicken Cake And Its Snack-Loaded SisterThe Flour Girl Bakery
- And Finally, This Adorable Mice-Topped Cheese CakeKaty Weaver Photography