Things just got weird.
From the looks of all the salads on our top 10 list this May, one would assume health is a priority for our followers. But alas, there's also a chocolate cake on the list (as per usual), and the top spot is awarded to a food that totally destroys the notion of healthy eating: Cheetos-flavoured ice cream.
We don't have a recipe to share, because this "Cheat-ohs" ice cream is sold by the geniuses at Big Gay Ice Cream in New York. But this cone rightfully earned a spot at the top of the list, despite not having a recipe, so we're leaving it there.
Check out the 10 most-liked foods from May below, and then go follow HuffPost Taste on Instagram.
- 10Macaroni Salad with Smoked Mozzarella and ProsciuttoFoodie Crush
- 9Cheesy Chili Baked Potato Fries (Oil Free!)Minimalist Baker
- 8Summer Chipotle Chicken Cobb Salad with Cilantro VinaigrettePinch Of Yum
- 7Everything But The Kitchen Sink Pasta SaladHalf Baked Harvest
- 6Chocolate Brownie CakeHummingbird High
- 5Vegetarian Swedish MeatballsPinch Of Yum
- 4Easy Creamed CornDamn Delicious
- 3Grapefruit Avocado and Fennel SaladFoodie Crush
- 2Chipotle Lime Shrimp BowlsFoodie Crush
- 1Cheat-ohs Soft Serve from Big Gay Ice CreamInstagram: aikenforbacon