Families come in many forms — although this is worth celebrating throughout the year, there's perhaps no better time than Pride Month to shine a light on some of the many LGBTQ+ couples who have chosen to start families together.
Keep scrolling for 19 beautiful photos of parents welcoming their children into the world.
- 1Austin Birth Photographer Leilani Rogers
- 2Erin Shepley Photography
- 3Jamie Thrower/Studio XIII Photography
- 4The Art of Birth
- 5Paulina Splechta
- 6Birth Stories by Meagan Adams
- 7Lindsay Foster Photography
- 8Anna Pollitt
- 9Kirstin Roper
- 10Coastal Lifestyles Photography
- 11Paulina Splechta
- 12Courtesy of Alexandra Garcia
- 13Birth Stories by Meagan Adams
- 14Paulina Splechta
- 15Samantha Jean Photography
- 16Paulina Splechta
- 17Anna Pollitt
- 18Kirstin Roper
- 19Austin Birth Photographer Leilani Rogers
#TheFutureIsQueer is HuffPost's monthlong celebration of queerness, not just as an identity but as action in the world. Find all of our Pride Month coverage here.