Beyoncé and Jay-Z's "On The Run II" tour may have kicked off at the beginning of the month, but we're still obsessing over all the stunning costumes she has worn so far.
In true Yoncé style, there have been plenty of bodysuits (reminiscent of her Sasha Fierce days) and a whole lot of drama. There's also been one netted Gucci face mask, an entirely holographic outfit and some leopard print.
We knew we could count on B to put her best thigh-high boot-wearing foot forward, but to be honest we weren't ready for all of this — and now we can't wait to see what she has in store for us next.
Check out all of her costumes so far:
- This Stunning Purple CapeKevin Mazur via Getty Images
- This Leopard-Print Bodysuit
- This Full-Skirted DressKevin Mazur via Getty Images
- This 'Single Ladies'-esque BodysuitKevin Mazur via Getty Images
- This Dramatic PVC Hat And Bustier EnsembleKevin Mazur via Getty Images
- This Holographic EnsembleKevin Mazur via Getty Images
- And This Holographic Sequined Trench CoatKevin Mazur via Getty Images
- This Head-To-Toe Gucci LewkKevin Mazur via Getty Images
- This Angelic Mini Dress