Everymonth, we round up the 10 most-liked recipes from the HuffPost Taste Instagram account. Our lists have been dominated by comfort foods and chocolatey desserts of late, but we're finally starting to see a shift as the northern hemisphere summer turns into a scorcher.
Warmer weather in the U.S. has made Instagrammers begin to crave avocado salads, vegetable-packed summer minestrones, towering wedge salads and Neapolitan ice cream pops.
Naturally, there are still some pancakes, doughnuts and breakfast grilled cheeses in the mix; deliciousness still comes in hot and cold.
Check out the 10 most-liked foods from June below, and then go follow HuffPost Taste on Instagram.
- 10Simplest Zucchini Parmesan PastaHalf Baked Harvest
- 9Neapolitan Ice Cream PopsCompletely Delicious
- 8Twix Cookie CupsThe Cookie Rookie
- 7Old-Fashioned Sour Cream DoughnutsHandle The Heat
- 6Crispy Chickpea Wedge Salad with Avocado RanchHow Sweet Eats
- 5Fluffy Pancakes Stuffed with CheeseLady and Pups
- 4Summer Minestrone with Turkey MeatballsDamn Delicious
- 3Breakfast Grilled Cheese with Soft Scrambled Eggs and PestoHalf Baked Harvest
- 2Garlic Herb Spaghetti with Chicken MeatballsPinch Of Yum
- 1Grilled Corn Salad with Tomato and AvocadoFoodie Crush