If you live in a small space, tiny home hacks are your best friends. Anyone can save room by hanging bath towels on a wine rack, or organizing drawers with shoebox lids. But even with all these tips and tricks, there never seems to be enough room for all our stuff.
Instead of squeezing, stuffing and stacking your things into place, why not hide your clutter in plain sight? From trap doors to invisible drawers, these 18 secret storage solutions will have you swooning.
- 1Store your goodies in a pop-top coffee table.
- 2Hide your magazines and remote control in this adorable DIY side table.
- 3Build this stunning see-through coffee table with plenty of room for storage.
- 4Keep your usual nightstand clutter out of sight with this hollowed-out headboard.
- 5This hidden compartment is perfect for your secret stash.
- 6Keep your bedroom clutter-free with a storage platform bed.
- 7Try a lift-up bed frame for maximum under-bed storage space.
- 8When in doubt, loft your bed.
- 9Hack your pantry with sliding shelves.
- 10Hide your home's usual eyesores with secret drawers.
- 11This hidden flour and sugar drawer is every baker's dream.
- 12Utilize the space between your fridge and the wall with a sliding spice rack.
- 13Make deep, high shelving accessible by adding drawer slides.
- 14Blow your guests' minds with a trap door in the stairs.
- 15Even Harry Potter would be impressed by this cupboard under the stairs.
- 16Build drawers into the side of your staircase for beautiful, functional storage.
- 17There's no excuse for a messy bedroom when you have this much storage space.
- 18Build a pull-out table into your bed frame. Breakfast in bed has never been easier.
Also on Huffington Post: